Advanced Scalper Review
Advanced Scalper is a professional trading robot that has been in development for many years. It uses very advanced exit-algorithms and has a build in spread-filter and slippage-control algorithms. It is fully customisable to suit the client’s needs and offers many setup possibilities. Of course there are also recommended settings which will be available in the comments-pages.
The EA can be used in 2 ways (at the moment):
- Fully automatic trading, using a High/Low breakout system for entry calculations. This mode can be run on any timeframe, but for more secure entry points, I recommend using H1 or H4.
- As a tool for manual trading strategies, where the trader can pick the entry points, or in combination with other EA’s for setting the entry points, and the Advanced Scalper EA will use its advanced exit-algorithms to follow up those trades.
- Strict use of stoploss on every trade
- very advanced SL-management
- spread filter to avoid trading during bad market conditions
- slippage control algorithm, to avoid bigger losses during heavy slippage
- fully automatic mode, with adjustable entries
- exit-strategy can be used on any manual trade(s) or on trades from other EA’s
- survives strict high quality backtests, with real variable spreads, commission and random slippage at 99% tickquality
- Proven live results on “high balance” accounts and with several different brokers.
- Recommended minimum balance for running full setup: 150$
Expert Advisor backtest
Advanced Scalper reviews
Conclusion for this robot
- Quantum Wizard MT5 Review
- Forex truck review
- Network AI Review
- EA Golden Elephant review
- EA thomas review
- Night Hunter Pro Review
- Boring pips Review
- Advanced Gold Trading Review
- Advanced Scalper Review
- Hamster Scalping Review
- Ea Monster Review
- Trendmaster FX Review
- Bizon Scalper Review
- GOLD Eagle mt4 Review
- Quantum Trade EA Review
Want to increase your trading results and try a forex robot?