Boring pips Review
Boring Pips trading system is a blend of cutting-edge artificial intelligence algorithms and classic trading strategies involving: momentum, supply – demand zones and Fibonaci retracement. Specifically, the EA employs an advanced formula based on deep learning algorithms to simultaneously measure the momentum of prices across 4 time-frames. This analysis helps identify instances where synchronization in the decline of price momentum at potential supply and demand zones, enabling the system to make informed trading decisions. The entire process, from signal scanning to entering and exiting positions, is completely automated in 4 steps:
– Step 1: An advanced algorithm is used to continuously scan the supply and demand zones, which are potential areas where prices are likely to react.
– Step 2: Boring Pips uses a sophisticated and unique algorithm created by artificial intelligence to detect any change in price momentum after a strong price movement across different time-frames.
– Step 3: The system makes trading decisions when the price loses momentum at previously identified supply and demand zones, predicting a reversal.
– Step 4: Boring Pips manages trades based on the probability distribution rule to ensure maximum exploitation of the trading edge that the entry point brings.
- Install Boring Pips on one of the AUDCAD/AUDNZD/NZDCAD chart, with a time-frame of M5.
- Trading symbols: select the trading currency pair (optimized for AUDCAD/AUDNZD/NZDCAD).
- Risk mode: select an appropriate risk mode (Boring, Low risk, Medium risk or High risk).
- Base balance: Choose the amount of Balance to allocate for trading.
- Personalization settings: please refer to the Detailed instructions.
- Risk Management settings: please refer to the Detailed instructions.
Expert Advisor backtest
Boring pips reviews
Conclusion for this robot
Boring pips is a rather new forex EA. It is developed by Thi Thu Ha Hoang who seems a very skillful programmer. Although the expert advisor is not long around, the trading logic as well as the live results look very promising. Since this EA offers a free demo we can recommend using it and share your experience with us.
- Quantum Wizard MT5 Review
- Forex truck review
- Network AI Review
- EA Golden Elephant review
- EA thomas review
- Night Hunter Pro Review
- Boring pips Review
- Advanced Gold Trading Review
- Advanced Scalper Review
- Hamster Scalping Review
- Ea Monster Review
- Trendmaster FX Review
- Bizon Scalper Review
- GOLD Eagle mt4 Review
- Quantum Trade EA Review
Want to increase your trading results and try a forex robot?