Mood EA Review
Mood EA – works on the Momentum indicator, which is a leading indicator. To enter a position, the advisor uses the oversold or overbought conditions of this indicator, catching the “mood” of traders.
- Open new series – on / off beginning of a new seri
- Start lots – start lot.
- Trade Buy – allow the adviser to buy.
- Trade Sell – allow the adviser to sell.
- Support manual orders – allowed or not for EA manage manual orders.
- Use hedge – allow the adviser to trade both direction buy and sell. If off only one trade direction.
- Use Money Management – on / off use of automatic lot calculation.
- Autolot. Free margin for each 0.01 lot – the amount of free margin for opening every 0.01 lots.
- Lot miltiplier – lot multiplier for the following orders.
- TP – take profit, in pips.
- SL – stop loss, in pips from the first order.
- Trail Start – activation of a trailing stop.
- Trail Step – distance from the price when activating a trailing stop.
- DD Reduction Algoritm – drawdown reduction algorithm it when last order with profit will be close with first order series with loss.
- Number order for DD Reduction Algoritm – from which order the drawdown reduction algorithm is activated.
- Percent profit for DD Reduction Algoritm – percentage of profit when closing orders in the drawdown reduction mode.
- Magic – is a special number that the EA assigns to its orders.
- Fix distance – fixed distance between orders
- Order dinamic distance – from which order will the dynamic distance be applied in order.
- Dinamic distance start – the starting value for the dynamic distance.
- Distance multiplier – the dynamic distance multiplier.
- Start, End hour – time for opening the first order.
- Maximum Lot – maximum lot.
- Maximum spread – the maximum spread for the adviser.
- Mom_Period – period of the Momentum indicator.
- Up Level – the reading of the Momentum indicator above which the EA sells.
- Down Level – the reading of the Momentum indicator below which the advisor buys.
Expert Advisor backtest
Mood EA reviews
Conclusion for this robot
Mood EA is developed by Vasilly Strukov. For what we know is that this programmer is skillful and gives great support. For new forex robot users it’s always important to get support, since the learning curve can be steep from time to time. This Expert advisors likes to catch trades using the Momentum indicator and is similar to an RSI indicator. Simply put, if the mood of traders changes (overbought / oversold) this Ea starts to pick up trades. It offers a free demo and for only fifty bucks it looks very appealing.
- Quantum Wizard MT5 Review
- Forex truck review
- Network AI Review
- EA Golden Elephant review
- EA thomas review
- Night Hunter Pro Review
- Boring pips Review
- Advanced Gold Trading Review
- Advanced Scalper Review
- Hamster Scalping Review
- Ea Monster Review
- Trendmaster FX Review
- Bizon Scalper Review
- GOLD Eagle mt4 Review
- Quantum Trade EA Review
Want to increase your trading results and try a forex robot?